"Reading on a mobile device is tiresome and the content simply does not fit. The solution is a Summly; algorithmically generated summaries using Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing and a whole bunch of other cool stuff. We’ve only just started."
Summly - News summarization for mobile devices.
"More about the algorithm" doesn’t tell you anything about the algorithm: the algorithm itself is abstracted.
Teenager launches top-selling news app - BBC News
- blondebombshelter likes this
- stephenabbott likes this
- maxfenton likes this
- ludh reblogged this from new-aesthetic and added:
- dudeldidu likes this
- ccsix likes this
- ernestfartingway reblogged this from new-aesthetic
- fartsinlove likes this
- dnsralugerri likes this
- davidaedwards reblogged this from new-aesthetic
- colemanswe reblogged this from new-aesthetic
- treurmars likes this
- fragmince likes this
- rainbow-skittles- likes this
- internetcouch likes this
- frondpal2016 reblogged this from new-aesthetic
- notasgoodasmyotherblogs likes this
- new-aesthetic posted this