But today’s spring breakers — at least some of them — say they have been tamed, in part, not by parents or colleges or the fed-up cities they invade, but by the hand-held gizmos they hold dearest and the fear of being betrayed by an unsavory, unsanctioned photo or video popping up on Facebook or YouTube.
Spring Break Gets Tamer as World Watches Online - NYTimes.com. Facebook Panopticon, via Dan W, Kottke.
- jmil42 likes this
- lightandheatofeverysun likes this
- brokenlegcollective reblogged this from new-aesthetic
- schnazdoodle likes this
- lf reblogged this from new-aesthetic
- notpatastic likes this
- hautepop likes this
- michelle-shen likes this
- therearepeoplewho likes this
- dbreunig likes this
- portraitofmystery likes this
- new-aesthetic posted this